Another update for everyone, and this is a big one.
- Save armor and weapons to a wishlist so you never forget what you’re building.
- Keep track of the materials your wishlist needs, as well as the materials you already have.
- Monster summary screen now only shows the most effective weakness elements.
- Bowguns now show rapid and crouching fire ammo.
- Quests now show monster movement info.
- Skills now appear in Universal Search.
- Armor Set Builder and Wishlist now contains default lists.
- Added Floating Action Buttons to wishlist and ASB.
- Android Nougat dialog buttons are no longer invisible.
- Cleaned up Hunting Horn Melody placeholder data.
- Fixed a typo in Monster States.
More updates are coming. Once again, if you have any questions, concerns, bug reports, database errors, or simply want to drop us a line feel free to email email@example.com.
Open call to anyone who knows German, French, Spanish, Italian, or Japanese. Translations for MHGen Database are in production and we need the help of volunteer translators to assist with all the little interface translations. Otherwise, we’ll be stuck with machine-translated nonsense. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On another topic, we are opening up Donations. In the past, people have inquired about making donations to our development. This time around, we have incurred some costs with the website hosting and Android Developer Account registration. So we are offering the opportunity to donate if you so wish. Simply use the Donate button below or send to Paypal account email@example.com. Donations will be closed when and if expenses are covered.