Just in time for the release of Monster Hunter Generations is the MHGen Database app for Android. MHGen Database is your one-stop reference tool for all your Hunting needs. From the same group that developed the MH4U Database.
Check it out on Github.
The app has the same great features as before:
- Quest List with Goals, Subquest, and Rewards
- Monster Weakness, Carves, and Habitats
- Gathering Points with Drop Percentages
- Full Weapon Trees with creation and upgrade materials
- Armor List with Skills and creation materials
- Item Combinations
- Skill List
- Linked cross-referencing for all data
- Smooth Material Design interface
- Quick reference with no load times; no internet needed
In addition to that we got some new features:
- Universal search for all the data in the app
- Palico Weapons with creation materials
- More accurate data
- Improved UI
We also have planned for an upcoming release Translations, Palico Armor, revised Wishlist, and much more! Unfortunately, the Wishlist feature is currently broken and isn’t included in this release. An iOS port is expected to come out later but no confirmation or details yet.
If you have any feedback for questions you can use the Send Feedback link in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to joedev, jaysonthepirate, and deim0s for all their hard work. Thanks to Ping and Kiranico for their reference material.